Solid experience since 2007 | Industries
An over a decade of experience in the public sector:
- Managing Director of a Charity.
- Country leader of an international NGO management.
- Training specialist in fintech.
- Manager for programs delivery in training consulting.
- Quality assurance in higher education.
- Assistant to Parlament member.
Stories of Impact | Geography
The Nordics, India, Sri Lanka, Germany, Serbia, Croatia, West Bank, UK, Malaysia have been covered a way before the lockdown with Loreta’s programs and trainings in a range of creativity to team and leadership management.
Loreta finds at least 1-3 big things that stand in the way of your Results in terms of Actions, Accountability, Acknowledgment in the area of self-care, resilience and performance.
- 1 to 1 coaching
- Micro training
- I started over again to live and work in 3+ countries: Europe (Belgium, Denmark) and South East Asia (India, Malaysia)
- I worked in 7+ different service, people and leadership positions
- I volunteered 10 + years
- I did work for public, private, NGOs.
- I failed and raised over again (losing jobs, family members)
- Training and Leadership: JCI
- Coaching: Evercoach by Mindvalley, Frontier Trainings
- Resilience: The Resilience Institute Global
- Mindfulness and healing: Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute, The Pranic Healing Institute for Inner Studies
- Behavior: NLP practitioner; Cultural Intelligence, Points of You.
- Lots of retreats, silence camps and personal growth events.